This week we are going to switch things up! Now that children are finished with the school year, it doesn’t mean they should stop learning. So this week we have put together a little eye learning activity for your kids and you to try out. It’ll keep them busy all the while expanding their noggins! We hope you enjoy it!
Let’s get started. This activity will go through a series of questions, and answers will be revealed at the end, but the goal is to solve the riddle. The first letter for each right answer will solve the riddle. The first hint – the answer has something to do with your eyes!
Like an onion, this part of your body has many layers. This one converts light into signals for the brain, which is major. So it must be the most valuable player!
What am I?
_________ __________ __________ _________ ________ _________
Questions: remember the beginning letter of each right answer will help solve the riddle. Good luck!
- Nearsightedness and farsightedness are what kind of errors?
- What part of the body do optometrists specialize in?
- The inner eye pressure is measured by which machine?
- What is the colored part of the eye called?
- What structure connects the eye to the brain?
- This is a common eye condition in adults over 50 and is the leading cause of vision loss due to damage to the macula.
If you have finished answering all six questions then and only then move onto the next part! No cheating…
The answer to the riddle: Retina